Gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innovations 3D are OK, I have never heard of anyone buy a card from them but what are it's core clock speed and memory?

Core Clock Speed 430 Mhz
Memory Speed 600MHz x2
Memory Type 256 MB 256-bit GDDR3 SDRAM

Never heard of it.

Clock Speed doesn't mean shazzle when determining how good a company is. Its the quality, warranty, and support of the card that makes the difference.

If you're getting a 7800GTX, go with a major brand name.

Then again, I'm in the US. Inno3D might be a big company in the UK, but I've never heard of it.

Never heard of it either :p.

Will the AMD 64 3700 San Diego be able to run games on top settings at a decent FPS?

Also what a good amount of FPS for a game? Because in A review of the AMD 64 3700 it was getting about 88fps in Doom 3 and HL- Coast 1280 x 1024. Is that any good?

Yea, the 3700+ should do fine if you have enough memory. Overclocked, you can probably get a lot more out of it.

A decent FPS depends on your own definition, but anything over 60fps you can't complain about.

Well it would be with:

2GIG Kingston PC3200
7800GTX
AMD 64 3700 San Diego

Do you think I will get around 75-80fps in games on high?

Is that a yes? I told you I'm not very good at this stuff :p

And I was asking if the AMD 64 3700 San Diego would get good frame rates along with that hard ware.

Thanks!

That sounds like a an awesome setup to me RedUK :) If you don't get at least 60fps on BF2, I will ask admin to delete my account as it will prove that I know absolutely nothing about computers :D

And don't lie about what fps you're getting because I like helping people on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom