amd 64 3000+ venice vcore 1.5040

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shouldn't worry about idle temps, because load temps are hotter right? i'm not sure about the new AMD cores, but generally once your CPU gets to 50C+ its time to get better cooling.

...? what do you mean max. the max in the bios is 200, which is the 1 to 1 ratio with the FSB, you can either select 200, 166, 100, or some others ones on the DFI board. and that will determinte if it will run 1:1 5:6 etc etc

Because he is able to overclock the CPU with a divider for a 15 mhz loss on the ram.
Any loss is bad..no way I want my RAM running DDR370 on an AMD64 system especially.

Well would you rather that, or rather not be able to OC nearly at all?

Personall I would raise the voltage and hope to run it at the next divider up.

mmmvoltage5ho.jpg

This is not a photoshop, I could validate if I wanted to

3.4v through a newcastle...yeah don't believe that...I don't know of a board that'll even give you that much vcore options.

Well would you rather that, or rather not be able to OC nearly at all?
And how is the choices simply that black and white? If he's only using 1.5vcore then I'd put around 1.6+ in there and raise it up until it 200 like you basically said.

However not all boards have just 133, 166, and 200 as the options....so thats a limiter as well

Nubius said:
3.4v through a newcastle...yeah don't believe that...I don't know of a board that'll even give you that much vcore options.

It's a true CPU-Z reading, however with the new version a verifacation will not show the voltage level, meh too bad.

It's not like sensors can't ever be wrong :p

yeah seriously chris, you got an Asus AV8 don't you? That pretty much explains the freakish vcore readout there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom