work schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike !! that is exactly what I wanted !! But i just don't get how you got it done sooo quick ? when i tried it , it looked like a 3 day project !! How do you make the boxes around the numbers? do i have to change a setting?

Again I thank you BIG time !!!!

Not a problem...
The "boxes" are just borders.
Right-Click on one of the cells and click Format Cell....
Then there is a Borders tab.

-Mike

Also noticed a lot of color in the first picture.....you can also right-click on a single cell and then click Format Cell and then choose the Patterns tab to choose a background color for the cell.

-Mike

One more thing Mike is i'm having trouble putting that circle on a certain date ( which would be payday) ? when i put a circle the number disapears and when i right click and go to order then send to back it does nothing,stays a white circle?

Mike
Just a quick question, i'm trying to do the other 6 months and at the top pf the month where you put (JAN-04) every time i try to put it, it comes up (##) I tried to right click and change the date format put no go ??
Thanks again for the help in advance!

Left click on the very left side of the month/year cell/column. Then hold down the shift key and left click on the very right side of the same cell/column. It will turn a light blue shaded color, and you will see a date up in the top of your window, beside the = sign. Change the date, up there, in the same format that it is showing ie; 2/2/2004. Press enter after the change...and it will show new month and year.

No prob. If you don't undertand something...mess around with it a bit, and see what can be done. You can always go back, if it doesn't work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom