ATI X850XT PE owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sh0r_ty ;)

same thing with my CPU fan, before comp posts its at full rpm, once it posts and the bios takes over, its slows down a bit.

The x850XTPE does this until the driver starts up. It is normal, although the noise is irritating (i have an old comp with the x850XTPE)

About the system:

Me and my system designers built this PC as one of the prototypes for the Phoenix(R) Randalletech(R) Signature Series line of PCs. (I am the owner of Randalletech Luxury Computer Co. (R))

After taking pictures of the system, testing performance, and performing quality testing, I decided to use it as my primary home PC.

Our company website, http://www.randalletech-pc.com/, beccomes fully oporational on Sept. 30 2005.

Regretfully, we cannot build this exact system again. This is because of our conception of our porducts as inducidual "works of art" that should never be duplicated.

Sorry for the rambling, now back to the x850XT PE...

Best Regards,

think of it as an older car. Lots of them rev for a short period of time while they warm up, yours just go max speed while they start by default and wait for windows to kick in and detects the fan speed and slows it down. Thats just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom