I really really really need a P3 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnoch

Daemon Poster
Hi Guys
I have a Pentium 3 550MHZ.
My motherboard no longer works, does anyone know where I can get a P3 motherboard (they do not make them anymore) I cannot find one anywhere and do not have the money to upgrade to a P4.
Please bear in mind that I live in South Africa, so I can't exactly go to a shop in the USA, I can, however organise to get one in Canada.
Thank you in advance.

It will be very difficult to get one now because as you said they arent made. Your best bet will be ebay i would of thought. I work in a second hand computer shop in the UK and we have loads of them but i couldnt ship one out to you as it would cost alot.

Thanks for your reply
Where exactly in the UK are you? I may be able to get someone in London to get one from your shop for me.

I've looked for P3 mobos and the ones i found were about $90 US. I couldn't see paying that much. I could buy a basic AMD processor and mobo cheaper than that.

im right up north lol sorry. about 350miles from london so wouldnt be worth the money. TBH for the ammount ur goona pay for a p3 bored u might aswel get a cheap sempron, motherboard to match and sum memory. You can easily get that for £110 (GBP) dunno what that is in other currencys though

Thanks anyway. If i can't find anyone who can sell me one, I will look into my other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom