Computer freezes during games

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucksfan

Beta member
This has been happening for a long time now. My computer would always freeze during EA Sports games (I'm not sure if it happens with other games as well because I mostly play sports games). Lately, I've been playing NHL06 hockey and the screen would stop in the middle of a game, forcing me to restart the computer. Since getting this game, I've not been able to finish a single game of hockey.

Specs:

Intel P4 2.40GHz
Kingston 511MB DDR-SDRAM
RAEDON 9600 SERIES 128MB
Intel Motherboard (Model D865PERL) (version AAC27648-208)

Board Temp: 28C/82.4F
CPU Temp: 37C/98.6F
Power/Aux Temp: 33C/91.4F
CPU Voltage: 1.49V

Has this ever happened to anyone and can anyone help me out please? Thanks!

How many watts is your power supply listed for? and who makes it? 9 times out of 10, The PSU is to blame because its not feeding the computer with enough juice. are your drivers up to date? becasue it can also be driver conflicts causing the problem.

have u tried anything to resolve the issue? Do u have the latest ati drivers? I believe omega ati drivers are better than from ati.com

vaderpro said:
have u tried anything to resolve the issue? Do u have the latest ati drivers? I believe omega ati drivers are better than from ati.com

1. You no speakum good engrish.
2. Yes, Omega drivers are better from my experience. Cleared up a 0X8E bluescreen problem.

Wow, he didn't capitalize, big deal dude, get over it. You need to get out more, there are people that don't even put periods or commas...

PSU is not your problem being that the system freezes and does not reboot. Add more RAM see if that resolves mthe issue, I am almost sure it is your system specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom