Software to watch TV without TV-TUNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black4

Beta member
Hallo! My name is Gregor and I come form Poland. I am looking for some computer program. Sorry, if I write this post in wrong forum, but if someone can help me, please do it. I am searching for program which is used to watching TV programms on Computer without TV-TUNER. To watch TV with this computer program I must only have connection to the internet. If you know from where I can download this program and what is title of this programe, please answer me. Thank You Very Much!!

Thank you for answer. Those links will be helpful, but I am still looking for program. In my county people on internet-auctions sell this programs. They want to earn easy-money. They say on their sites, that whose programes are freewere. I don'd want to buy this program, because it is principle for free, I want download it but i still don'd know from where?

in america those are called scams or pyramid schemes. the reason behind it is not because the product works, its because people want your money. if there was something that good it would already be exploited. if you do find what you are looking for you will be disappointed. nothing good is free, except air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom