HS/F and Thermal Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
What is the best HS/F out there for a socket 939 processor? the motherboard is a DFI Lanparty Ultra-D nF4 UT. And when you socket the processor, do you have to put thermal paste on or is it an option...

Probably the best Aircooling HS&F was just made available. It's about $80.00 but i've read great reviews and the benchmarks look extremely good.

The Zalman CNPS9500 LED It's compatible with your MOBO. Pair that with some AS5... You'll be good to go...

thanks havoc2k5 for reminding me that i have to visit manufacturer's looking for new products. anyway, amazingly just 530 grams, whilst other pure copper coolers are 800+. this to some extent comes in range of recommended weights of cpu collers by cpu manufacturers.

and paste, obviouly artic silver 5.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Probably the best Aircooling HS&F was just made available. It's about $80.00 but i've read great reviews and the benchmarks look extremely good.

The Zalman CNPS9500 LED It's compatible with your MOBO. Pair that with some AS5... You'll be good to go...

i can't find it online. any websites i seached were newegg and monarch

â–¶ Compatible if Zalman's ZM80#-HP VGA cooler is not installed.

thats what your mobo is under? whats the ZM80, but i say if your not installing the XM80 then go with the 7700cu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom