Drive erased!! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I suppose you using Active@ Undelete software to recover data. It has some advanced functions and exceptional recover methods. You can find more info about this soft and download it at http://www.active-undelete.com/ I must admit that it supports DOS and Windows OS types and many file systems.

whoa, guys! Look at the date on this post! It's from 2004 and early 2004. I think it's ok to sumise that it's not a problem anymore... :)

Poster was brona. NO big deal, although it looks a little like advertising... anyway...

advice forf anybody else that have this problem. run checkdisc first. somebody bought me a computer last week with the exact same problem (slave files disappeared). checkdisk fixed it. look for recovery tools if this don't work

also back your data up. I have 2 drive on 2 computers with my same data files. total commander and powerdesk pro (not as good as total commander) I use to have 3 drive on 3 computers, until I trade one to somebody for a sata drive. I need to buy me a usb harddrive for extra protection.

also, please make sure you have S.M.A.R.T. enabled on your hard drives in your bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom