Building a PC on Newegg, Have list of parts..need your input..

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated

ok.. heres an updated cart....i changed what i think needed to be changed. as you can see it was just under 1300dollars that gives me 200 dollars to spend if anything messes up or need to replace something.

0f54b8be.jpg

ok.. heres an updated cart....i changed what i think needed to be changed. as you can see it was just under 1300dollars that gives me 200 dollars to spend if anything messes up or need to replace something.

why dont you upgrade to a eVGA 7800GTX w/bf2. 90 dollars more. if you have 200 dollars to spend. oh lol i thought it said 2000. anyways buy a GTX.

EDIT: its 1250 dollars so thats onhly 50 dollars...and with shipping you really cant do much

i can...but...i was looking at the benchmarks and sometimes it was a big difference but sometimes it wasnt. do you think it will be worth getting the gtx over the gt?

is that place reliable? plus i kinda want to order it all from the same place.

EDIT: Any last minute changes i can consider guys, im plannin on ordering tonight?

ya, u can get a 160gb seagate for $1 more at newegg....whoops im wrong....0.75 cents more.

i guess i will stick to gt..since its more affordable.

nice find on the hdd, its like 75 cents more for 40 gigs..lol..

ok..i postponed buying it until tomorrow, but i think im getting close to my final choice. ok.. anything else that can be changed for 50 more dollars that can improve it? or can i just go ahead and use those 50 for a game.

newnewpc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom