Hello, all! Motherboard Choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to say, 'Does anyone want to build me a new PC?' We can negoitate the terms and conditions. Let me know. You must be located close to me.

Your profile gives no location other than USA. Thats kinda vague, wanna fill us in?

Anywhere in the southwest and Id be happy to for a minimal price.

I chose the NF7-S because it was the sweetest mobo out at the time. Also, if i feel frisky, i might jsut update to the sata 150 someday.

hello, i saw y'all post

I'm looking for a custom buidl computer too? can you help me? I do web/grahip/ video development.

I know a p4 800fsb, 2.6 ghz woyuld be the right choice with a 865 or 875 intel board. also 80-120GB S-ata.

otherwise i hear that i will go cheaper with a AThlon....

now i'm a littel confused .... I need one for a low prize (max. $1200) BUT good performance.

can u help me? I also checked out www.tcs-custom.com, they have under custombuild computers AMD and P4, i'll get $1200 if i would put that suff togheter on that site but i don't know what maches ... check it out and maybe u can give me some good spec.

thanks

Investors said:
Hey, how are you?

Which one should I go for? Asus A7N8X or Abit NF7? What's the best Asus A7N8X? Asus A7N8X Deluxe? What about Abit NF7?

Thanks.

I would be going for the Asus A7N8X Deluxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom