Court stops Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really the musicians, it's more the record companies, as they are the ones that do this and also get more of the money from it.
it's sad to think that the music industry is getting someone else to pay for all the poor music that is coming out of late. I only buy what I like. I download to see if I like something. I rarely keep my downloaded stuff, cause with most, the MP3 tag isn't the way I want it and the quality isn't always what I want either. If I like something, I buy the cd and rip it to my machine. I have 100gb of legal music that I have purchased all the cds for and am proud of it. Most of the artist are not mainstream or are oldschool when music was good and you bought lp's for all the music, not just one or two songs....

This is going to get turned around in the end. They are planning on filing an appeal on it. I sincerely hope that someone in the courts pulls their hand out of the pocket of the record executives and make a logical and right dicision on this issue. In the end, we can hope, but it's going to take a very savvy lawer for the defence to make this work I think...
my 2 cents...

i dont use p2p networks any more my uncle has every program i can think of on his hd and any time i go over i just get what i want.even if they shutdown p2p and bit torrents completely they cant stop physical transfers:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom