Building my first PC HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
eoLithic said:
Ok this is what I have in mind so far, let me know what you think.

intel Pentium 4 3.0E Prescott 800MHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache Socket 478 Processor - Retail 181.00
Abit VT7 Mother Board - Retail - 62.00
2 - 512 DDR Ram PC3200 184 pin
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD4000KD 400GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM 227.99
Rosewill RW92SE-128D Radeon 9200SE 128MB 64-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail 39.99

I have not decided on what type of dvd burners to get. I do not want a cd-rom drive. I am going to go with 2 dvd burners instead.

Post your opinion on what I have so far and what burners would go good with it.

why dont you go with what I or pz have posted, which btw, are very nice systems!!?? dont buy what you have above.....

Because nobody has said anything as to why I should not go with intel? I have read reviews and they seem fine on what I have read but I am no expert so please post your opinion.

eoLithic said:
Because nobody has said anything as to why I should not go with intel? I have read reviews and they seem fine on what I have read but I am no expert so please post your opinion.

Amds are better systems for gaming, that is why we recommended them to you. That system i listed for you is better than my $1400 system i bought 8months ago....

all the parts were from newegg.com

I am not a big gamer though. Do either of you have yahoo msngr or aim msngr? If you do would you mind talking to me on their it might be a litle easier understand some of this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom