Gaming Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport1031

Daemon Poster
What do you guys recommend for a gaming mouse.
There is the RAZER Copperhead, or the Logitech G7 or the Logitech MX1000. The only reason i would go over the Copperhead is because the Logitechs are wireless. What do you guys think.

Copperhead:
21730_11.jpg

MX1000:
4782.jpg

G7:
7873.jpg

Copperhead if your hands are small or if you like the mice to be small, other wise i would go with the G7 nice for big hand people. I stil like the Copperhead as i'm getting one too soon i hope ;)

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but don't they have a wired Mx1000 out now?

I would stay away from any wireless mouse if you are into gaming. Also, personally I still like the cheaper mx 518. It has quick switch between dpi with up to 1600. It isn't small so your hand won't cramp and it has the impression of having a bunch of holes in it even though it is perfectly smooth that makes me laugh.

I agree. Take a look at the MX518. Its a great mouse and I also prefer corded mice over wireless. And like Flying Squirl said, it has a paint job that will make you laugh too, its actually pretty cool thou.

The G5 is the wired version of the G7 i bought one last week and its quality. really comfortable. Cant say anything about the razor because never used one, but the G5 is well worth the money :D

Razer is the recommended gaming mouse by most of the top ranked gamers. I would also recommend it. I have the MX510 and the Diamondback and they both work Superb but the Razer is alot smoother.

Jesus said:
Razer is the recommended gaming mouse by most of the top ranked gamers. I would also recommend it. I have the MX510 and the Diamondback and they both work Superb but the Razer is alot smoother.

Not exactly true, I still see a whole lot of intellimice in use to be honest.

Like the diamondback, the copperhead could annoy lots of people. Personally I regret buying a diamondback, but it was an xmas present so I dont want another mouse.

So try to use the G5, Razer Copperhead, MX-518, Intellimice 1.1 and 3.0

The older popular intellimice are very expensive now however.

i have an intellimice and would'nt use anything different, even tho it only has 2 buttons and a wheel i love it!

I would recommend the Logitech MX-518 because I have literally just started using it a few days ago, and the difference is amazing! I mean was so used to using a really **** mouse (I think it was the Logitech M-C43), and then upgrading to the MX-518 was astonishing! I didn't really think mice could change your gaming, and general use of a computer, but I you've got to remember that the mouse is THE most used peripheral.

I'm not sure on prices, but I got an MX-518 for £30, which isn't bad as I don't have to change it for ages now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom