Which AntiVirus do you recomend? Norton or McAfee or Other?

Starwars Battlefront 2 (Rate this game 1<10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Corporations actually use NOD32, the best antivirus out there

AVG and Kaspersky labs a close second with AVG next (AVG would rank higher if it was still free past 30 days)

I'm willing to bet most on here have never used the AVs they are putting down because I know they all didnt pay for it, I sure as hell didnt. I've used them all and know what I like. NOD32 is very good also, but I still stick to Symantec. If Symantec werent around, Id choose NOD32.

well, to address this from my point of view, symantec(norton) and macafee are ok as AV only, but once you start pilling on all the crap they ship out to the consumer, it's a hog and not a good one. In the corporate world, they do fine, cause they don't ship with all that crap. We use Etrust (contracted to) and symantec (parent company),and I don't have any problems with them. I use AVG at home cause it's simple and does only what I want it to when I want it to. And it doesn't cause me a headache everytime I reboot my machine. Also, I'm very fond of their 2 year soho lisensing as I have 4 machines and that covers them very well.
I know what I like and don't, so as I stated before, AVG.

i've used

norton (meh, over rated but does the job...suchs up waaaay to much memory though)
mcafee (it finds the)
avg (screwed up my computer)
avast (used once and didn't like it)
trend micro (the one i use)
zone alarm (never really did anything for me)

never tried NOD32
i'll see if there is a demo later on...i'm at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom