Is a firewall a necessity? if yes, which one do you recomend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just remebered something....is there any way you could download the updates in spereate files? (manual downloads) so that if I have to format my computer or if I want to install them on another computer (so that I wont have to download them twice...)

what does this mean?
Note: The i32 Intelligent Updater package cannot be used to update Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 8.0, 9.0, or 10.0 servers or Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.6 servers, but can be used to update Corporate Edition clients. The x86 Intelligent Updater package can be used to update Corporate Edition clients and servers.

Are they the same updates? (the x86 and the i32??)

Usually, they only post the latest updates?? (like on the link you gave me, there are only updates from september 5....

and usually, if I download an update released on sep 5, it covers all updates released before it?? (there is no need to downlaod an update which was released on sep 4 or sep 1 for ex)

ya...I thought so... but what is the difference between the x36 and the i32?? there is also a difference in file size...

and usually, if I download an update released on sep 5, it covers all updates released before it?? (there is no need to downlaod an update which was released on sep 4 or sep 1 for ex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom