How many of us have no life and will post here on a holiday?

Which one should I use?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
How many of us have no life and will post here on a holiday?

I went to a cookout earlier today, but when I got home, I was back kicking it with my bytch, the computer.

Well i can say that since i work overnight here that i was here on the holiday posting. I couldnt go enjoy it with family since i had to sleep and rest for work again since i dont get off for all but 2 holidays. So yeah computers have a real impact on my life.

I started My addiction at the age 33...I am 38 right now.....I had a life once........ ;)

As it stands, I sit in front of my 'Puter My favourate easy chair as My throne, go to sleep, wake up..then sit up in my easy chair until I have to go to work, come home...Rinse repeat...etc....

I have a bedroom, I just don't know what it's for anymore! ;) :D

Whenever i am home, which isn't much anymore, I am in my bedroom on my PC. I spend most of my time at work and at school though.

Well, I didn't get the day off as I was out at a remote site working... so I was online. Although, when I got home, I was able to go to a bbq and have some ribs... so I'm not complaining.
Before my current relationship, my computer was my better half, now it's just a tool for me to do work...

ol' lady wont let me watch Raymond, she doesn't like it :( I don't see how you can't like that show! So it's chick programming and game shows until late night. Thank God for my 'puter. Oh, and Xbox... and mammies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom