deadaim

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversleeps

In Runtime
alright my deadaim has been crashing lately, during one of the crashes i was givin the option to save a diagnostic file so i have this deadaim.dmp file. what the hell do i do with it. if u open it with notepad it looks encrypted or something but u can read some parts of it. i assume with a dmp extension its everything windows dumped when deadaim crashed. i told it to repair deadaim and it said everything was fine and no repair necessary. i went searching thru the event logs and i think i narrowed it down to the oscarui.dll causing the crashes but i dont have another one to replace it if its corrupted and havent been able to find one online at the dll sites so if someone has it and its possible to take urs and replace mine then that would b cool or just any advice. just let me say i dont wanna reinstall deadaim and i dont think aim will like being reinstalled with deadaim installed so basically someone got the oscarui.dll they could email to me and what do i do with the dump file.
thank you :)

Don't bother your self trying to find the *.dll, just DL deadaim from and offshore site or any p2p, and install it,

btw, it doesn't pose any problemes installing AIM after Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom