[WORKLOG] PYZCHO B!TCH II (Harper's New Tower Case Modification)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Maybe you could put a window on it and have it etched on there?
I have been thinking about this for a long time. And I do not want a window.

i too do not like windows on the full tower cases

when you have a canvas that big use it for art not a window

maybe lower your standards a little bit and find a custom motor cycling pain place and ask around if theyd be interested in some extra work... just an idea usually theyre pretty damn good with an airbrush

P.P. Mguire said:
AHh why not? Windows are pimp.
Because I don't like looking at the mess of cables that I have inside.

The problem is that I have a new PSU where 50% of the cables are for the newer tech that has come out in the last 12 months. I currently have that bundled up so that the cables will not get in way. It does not look pretty.
So the Cable Mess :- Out Of Site, Out Of Mind.

One of the support beams from the case is next to the side panel. This does not leave any room for me to put the perspect in.

Again... the Cable Mess :- Out Of Site, Out Of Mind.

Clear perspect is expensive. And the thing i dread is replacing it if some thing breaks.

Also, there is the Cable Mess :- Out Of Site, Out Of Mind.

I would like to improve my modding skillz a bit more first before I trying cutting open the side panel.

aspire.comptech said:
when you have a canvas that big use it for art not a window
That too.

aspire.comptech said:
maybe lower your standards a little bit and find a custom motor cycling pain place and ask around if theyd be interested in some extra work... just an idea usually theyre pretty damn good with an airbrush

I would of thought that air brushing is more expesive because of the time involve. I will keep that idea in mind.

I do have a client that does this sort of stuff on hot rods.

I also know of a place in the city that will do custom decales for cars. I will see if they are still at the markets or not.

I have also posted some thing up at OCAU asking if any new any that does that sort of thing. I know the sign writters around the courner form my work have the hardware, but if you are not a business, they don't want to know you.

Hmm well, i see your point. I like windows cause i like a clean case, plus i do alot of fan mods and i like ppl to see them. Its your own personal preference i guess, but an airbrushed design seems really awesome.

P.P. Mguire said:
Hmm well, i see your point. I like windows cause i like a clean case, plus i do alot of fan mods and i like ppl to see them. Its your own personal preference i guess, but an airbrushed design seems really awesome.
If it some thing that is going to be air brushed on, then I am going to spend a little more and get some thing else put on the side.

Like this picture :-
DEC_MEP337_256.jpg

It looks like I might be able to get my orginal vinal stick cut after all. Some one on OCAU has access to the hardware for this sort of thing.

I have also desided to go for this design.

DESIGN ONE

It means that I might been to work on the art work a bit into order to had the border around the image so that things like the hair properly shows up.

Log Entry - 08/09/05

Spent a good part of last night clearing up the artwork for the side panel. I will be finalising the demensions that i will be needing for it this week end.

(It's been a busy week for me at work)

Anyways, i managed to score an oportunity to swap my White DVD-RW around with a Black one.

I would also like to thank some of the people on Tech-Forum.Net that have been really helpful on discussing the Badong Ducting Mod. When I hook that up (hopefully next week end) it will be filter-case-ducting-fan-heatsink-cpu.

Oh..... BTW, if any one wants my old tower case after i find gutting it, come and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom