6600GT or X800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEagle20

Baseband Member
Of course after i purchase my 6600GT i hear awesome things from the X800GT... and its the same price. So which one is better and why.

The x800GT is a great card for games say like HL2 and such, but in all honesty I believe that ATI just threw that card out there, so I would go with the highly recommended 6600GT, I love it ;)

I currently have the X800Pro, I had the 6800GT (I sold it to a customer) I recommend ATI to everyone. It is all on what you like. Everyone is different.

Amish Marauder said:
I like whatever works. I have owned plenty of nvidia and ATI cards. all were great.

I agree with you there my friend. Whichever is cheaper and runs around the same is what I buy.

Jesus said:
I currently have the X800Pro, I had the 6800GT (I sold it to a customer) I recommend ATI to everyone. It is all on what you like. Everyone is different.

You had a 6800 GT and exchanged it for an X800 Pro? I know another guy who did this too, he says he did it because the image quality is so much better on the ATI. Never used a 6800 though so I have yet to see firsthand. As of now, I will go with the benchmarks that say the 6600/6800 series is the way to go.

my room mate has a standard 6800 and the visuals are fine. looks no different from my 9800pro to be honest. just performs faster, but visually its no better from what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom