what is a good videocard for 50-70 dollar range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
i just want a decent videocard for budget gaming. like guild wars and counterstrike but i also want it to be good too but i DON'T want to spend too much even 70 is high for me because i don't want a good gaming comp i just want it to be decent. So what card do you guys think is good i am thinking about getting a geforce fx5200 256mb and 128 bit right now but i am not sure.

Ehhh, 50-70 is very bad for a video card. For CS, are you talking about CS 1.6 or source?

What are your other specs?

Understand that a 50-$70 video card won't play BF2 if you are planning on that. And what kind of video card? AGP I'm guessing.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...alue=696:9639&minprice=50&maxprice=70&bop=and

Something in there for about $60-70...either a Radeon 9550 256mb or maybe a 9600 or a fx5500. Get other opinions other than mine though. Don't get anything below $60.

I had a 9600 pro which manages to play bf2 and WoW and CSS. They go for around 80ish? iono first hand anything for 50-70 that can handle css and guildwars.

i know

i dont want to play bf2 or doom 3 or any of those games all i want is guild wars and other budget games because for my really good games i am going to buy a ps3 instead of the hella good gaming comp.

Something tells me a MX4000 cannot play BF2. MX4000 is like worst than an MX440

EDIT: That AGP x700 linked is too expensive for what you are getting.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130186

READ THE DARN FIRST REVIEW

and i know the x700 is too expensive i said that above.

"x700 comes in agp. but too expensive"

QUOTE FROM REVIEW IF YOU CANT CLICK ON LINK

Wow this card rocks my sox off!!!
My gaming experience has been improved dramatically!! This is a perfect compliment to my P4 3.8 HT Extreme Edition (which is great) and my 2GB of OZ ram at 533mhz. This beast of a video card can handl... More »
My gaming experience has been improved dramatically!! This is a perfect compliment to my P4 3.8 HT Extreme Edition (which is great) and my 2GB of OZ ram at 533mhz. This beast of a video card can handle BF2 whith everything on med looks grea!! HL2 is running at 1280x1024 on high w/ 2x AA! I don't know if I got a boosted card or somthing, but this card is well worth the cash!!! Thanks New Egg for the great deal!!

why the freak does he have a P4 3.8 EE with a mx4000? shouldnt it be a 7800GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom