[+ -] [+ -]

At first I installed it like this:

[ChA][ChB]
[+ +] [- -]
[+ +] [- -]
[+ +] [- -]
[+ +] [- -]
[+ +] [- -]

But this didn't work so I did it the top way. But the top way, from what I read in the mobo instruction manual is not dual channel.. is there some sort of way you have to enable dual channel?

It should be in the BIOS. I know that it was stated it was Corsair RAM. Exactly what kind you can search it and see if it is dual channel that way. But like i stated it should be in the BIOS if it is dual channel or not.

It should be on one of the menus. For me it shows a RAM setting in my BIOS for what i have installed and where. There it also gives me info on the speed and settings of it. A real quick way to tell is it DDR or DDR2? I know my DDR2 is dual channel but not all DDR is dual channel.

If thats the case then it would have to be installed in pairs. But if it comes OC from the manufactorer that might cause some issues. I havent OC my RAM before but that might what is causing some of your issues. I know somewhere in the hardware section they talk about OC RAM and that might be of more help. That would explain why it wouldnt boot with only 1 chip installed. Now if i can just figure out why it crashes games and apps.

okay well i was not cabable of doin it

[+,+] [-,-]

but it worked like so... and in my BIOS it just says Installed memory 1042 thats it I couldnt even select it

[-,-] [+,+]

1042? Then it must be OC from the manufacter. Since i know a G of RAM is only 1026. I think that might be what your problem is. It might be the OC RAM is causing the errors for you. Check out the overclocking section and see if anything in there can help you out with that part of it.

OC section of the forums? or somewhere on my pc? crap i had a error in my post b4 that its 1024**

Check in this section of the forum. I kinda messed mine up also. It should have said 1024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom