Needing a new gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
ah... no. I'm not a Tech Support guy that works for Dell. I'm just a local guy whom benefits from their craptastic PC's...

LOL i know you dont work for dell i know your a normal tech guy and as you said benfits from hells shitty pc.

@everybody ranting about how bad Dell is:

well I am actually throwing out this piece of garbage that I got just under a year ago; a Dell XPS gaming "laptop". I can't tell you how many problems I have had since I got it. the first time I booted it up it was slow. And just today the F'in hard drive crashed and the memory has sometin screwin around with it. So I am probably going to get the Alienware.

But I can make a last minute desicion if somebody tells me about this WidowPC and laptop.

Thanks so much for all your help so far, everyone,
Wirercx:)

Lol if you do get rid of it i'd take it from you jsut to show my techsystems class the inside of a shitty dell but really jsut to show what a labtop looks like lol :D. What do you mean by "WidowPC and laptop."

well widow pc is the name of the company and they sell laptops. search it on google

Seems pretty good to me, the price is well i think a little cheaper then Alienware but the componts it has are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom