Newegg Ruined My day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that mobo being displayed at the newegg LAN....it looks PERTY but god knows how it actually performs

I'm pretty sure an nforce4 mobo performs well regardless. and EVGA is a trusted manufacturur, like BFG's Nforce4 mobo was good, and they make wicked cards

PZEROFGH said:
OH i see. so really you just wanted the free mobo thats why. there is a bundle somewhere i saw where a 7800GTX comes with a free mobo...

EDIT:450 dollars for a GTX great deal, and its eVGA

now you really want the GTX you have to spend 100 dollars extra but you still get a free mobo lol
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130234

thanks bro but i already got the DFI Lanparty UT nf4 Ultra-D :D:D:D

Nubius said:
I saw that mobo being displayed at the newegg LAN....it looks PERTY but god knows how it actually performs

The reviews I have read, say it's a combination of an Asus with a biostar, with the bad's of both.

Flaky, with low peformance

The reviews I have read, say it's a combination of an Asus with a biostar, with the bad's of both.
ugh, both of those suck as it is muchless the 'bads' of each of them...how sad.

I liked the green color though, something a bit different...can't stand the radeon Xpress200 or whatever it is that's a red and white eye sore...DFIs black and yellow is aright, but I'm tired of looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom