Hello Ram Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not running in dual channel..? which could be the problem

tell me the name of your mobo you probably put the ram in the worng slots

EDIT: if you dont know, download a program called everest home edition. and go under mobo

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

I got it in these slots [-,-] [+,+] (+=slot in)

i tried in first 2 slots computer wouldnt turn on, i had it in the [+,-] [+,-] that turned on but id have same problem

make sure the ram is not next to each other

one in slot one. closest to the cpu

and one in slot 3 seoncd slot away from slot 1

try

- + - +

and if that doesnt work just try one memory module in

- - + -

just try various positions

yes the video card are supposed to run around i hear 80C-100C make sure you have the SLi connector on your sli setup. better. its running at the 200mhz and dual channel. make sure its not faulty. try running memtest86 for about 20 minutes. or wait until it reaches 200% and if any errors show up you will have to return it

EDIT: did you try one ram module?

EDIT:EDIT: and what apps do you open that makes the computer crash?

The application I open is up World of Warcraft, and Limewire as of now... and when i click on the red shield for the firewall... sorry i went out for supper this is why im only responding now... yes i tried only 1 ram card and i got the same problem i also tried takin out my video card on my ram module so iuno that didnt work either... one of my friends was sayin that nvidia doesnt like other things being overclocked so maybe that could be the problem. I dont know. How do i run a memtest86?

once again sorry for takin so long to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom