Ms Dos 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow now that is a find. They did stop DOS at 6.22 but that was also when they went to Windows 95. They were still making DOS with 3.11. Then when it went to fully Windows with a Command prompt it was all but over. I havent seen DOS in almost 10 years and cant wait to get this installed and see how many commands i remember from back in the day.

yay DOS for free o what fun and the memories.

Thank you so much Warez my collection is almost complet I have all MS OS's from DOS to Vista now. with the exeption of Win3.1 which is burried in my piles of garbage somewhere. Soon my collection will be 100% CD/DVDs muhaha thanks I owe you.

DOS 7.0 was just the underlying version of DOS in Windows 95, 98, and ME...the version Microsoft didn't want you to know about.

Er no... I guess not those were not widely availible or too popular. Also a bit before my time.

I got some old Chicago beta's somewhere along with Win3.1 floppies. But thats as far back as it goes, Exluding DOS I got that somewhere also. For NT the oldest I have is NT4.0 which wasn't all that old. I have all the moddern ones I guess and the more popular old ones. Regardless Warez has helped me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom