Updating my bios please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
ok so i got the file from my motherboard website and i put it on a floppy diskette. when i booted from floppy in the bios boot menu it just sed please remove disks or any other media then press any key to restart so i removed the floppy and pressed space bar for it to restart but then it just loaded up windows so what am i doing wrong and how do i do this?

lol

lol i promise this is the last thing i am going to ask for help about my comp. once i get this donr i will be don and happy but all i need is his b4 i can be complete

Ok, go into BIOS without the disk in, set the first boot device to floppy (3 1/2), and then restart and put that disk in fast, before it gets past the BIOS, it should say "Press any key to continue..." Then it should restart after a sec and all should be satisfactory :D

ok

i did what you told me so i put floppy to first boot device but wen i turned on the comp then put in the floppy quik it just sed remove any disks or media then press any key to restart so i pressed space bar but it just sed serching for boot history or something like that then it just took me back to remove disks or media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom