can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwheng

Baseband Member
1st can i set the internet explorer address bar without having the address website that i have enter .

2nd i try mozilla firefox but when i enter this web www.hkbet.com
it can't display .

THANKS

try to find chineese language for FF.

And i think FF is harder on html errors.
i think iex ignore some errors and just "gueses"

1st can i set the internet explorer address bar without having the address website that i have enter .
????? That made no sense at all.

Are asking about setting your home page, erasing your History, or what?

2nd i try mozilla firefox but when i enter this web www.hkbet.com
it can't display .
Didn't work for me, either.

I tried it in IE. That site in a Chinese site, that requires a download of a Chinese font. No wonder FF didn't load it! The site is made to work in IE, period.

I'm not sure I understand your first question. Here are a few things you might mean:

How do you make the adress bar visible?
View -> Toolbars ->Adress Bar

Can you search for things using the adress bar?
In Internet Explorer I beleive you can. If I remember, it brings up an MSN search. You may also be able to hit CRTL+F and have it bring up a search pane that uses MSN

For your second question, I would agree with Tjukken. Although, interestily, sometimes FF will display correctly things that IE can't. I remember this happening with my webpage.

sorry i don't mean to make the address bar visible . what i mean is when we want to go to a website we will type the address in the address bar and i do not want the address to shown in the address bar next time i surf the internet .Anyway thanks brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom