Down time?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenmadtaoist

In Runtime
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but it has been happening for me more frequently (again) and thought I would ask...

Are we having server issues in regards to the forums? Several times in the past month and a half, and more often than not in the past two weeks, I cannot access the forums at all. It doesn't matter which url I attempt to use for access (either tech heaven or tech forums).

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

:( :( :(

A while back (when the site was down for about a day)
the hosting provider made a switch (changed DNS, servers, etc)

Anyway, something screwed up and caused the site to go down.
Their solution was the manually change DNS entries, etc. etc.
They even contacted their ISP and they had issues/problems...

None-the-less, it seems there is still ISSUES withe the DNS not being recognized... but its not everyone, and it not all the time...
which is not fun!!!!!!

I will see what I can do!!!!

thanks

MicroBell said:
LOL... I keep telling Larry...it's not just me. Are you getting the "Can't find servers DNS" error?

Yes, that's exactly what I have been getting!

And Larry, I thought it was important that you know that it was happening... if it helps at all, my service provider is though MTS and I am accessing the net from Manitoba Canada. Perhaps there are routing issues on my end of it as well.

I appreciate you looking into it :)

I know deary.... I was using guys in the same sense as "ya'll". Your not a ya'll either. I could have said, "Screw ya'll... I'm going home."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom