6600GT or X800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom's is reputible, its just that you shouldn't be posting benchmarks from a goddamn futuremark test... come on...

Fact is, Don't get a X800 pro. THe X800XL is good, as is the 600GT. Those are what you should be debating over.

Alex81388 said:
Tom's is reputible, its just that you shouldn't be posting benchmarks from a goddamn futuremark test... come on...

Fact is, Don't get a X800 pro. THe X800XL is good, as is the 600GT. Those are what you should be debating over.

YES SIR!!

Hey sorry to jump into this thread but i have a similar question.

xfx 6800 or 6600gt (havent found a specific one yet)

the xfx is going for 163 from monarch ... about the same as a 6600 gt. the price difference is insignifcant to me. Which one is better? Or better yet whats my best bet at the <170 price range?

toggleme said:
Hey sorry to jump into this thread but i have a similar question.

xfx 6800 or 6600gt (havent found a specific one yet)

the xfx is going for 163 from monarch ... about the same as a 6600 gt. the price difference is insignifcant to me. Which one is better? Or better yet whats my best bet at the <170 price range?

You are better off with a 6800 over a 6600gt. Buy Evga, leadtek or msi if possible.

agp:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130202

Thanks for the help vader... any reason not to buy the xfx? bad rep? are the evga, leadtek and msi cards just better quality?

Anyone other opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom