New Dual Core Dell... Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate dell, i work on all the time just like you "HAVOC2k5" and can't stand them, the drivers are retarded, the motherboard aswell, don't buy a dell. The only reason why i have a dell in my sig is becuase my dad bought it $750 canadian, with free shipping and printer, mind you...the printer is a piece of shit. LOL

reggie_da_man said:
I hate dell, i work on all the time just like you "HAVOC2k5" and can't stand them, the drivers are retarded, the motherboard aswell, don't buy a dell. The only reason why i have a dell in my sig is becuase my dad bought it $750 canadian, with free shipping and printer, mind you...the printer is a piece of shit. LOL

LOL - Yeah... I've owed Dell and I work on Dell's all the time. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them.

I just got a job from a women a few days ago to work on her sons "Dell XPS laptop". As soon as she said, "It's a Dell Laptop, i was like of course, what else could it be."

They paid $2300.00 for an XPS laptop and just over a year, out of warranty, the thing is a piece of crap. HDD failed, unrecoverable. Memory errors in MEMTEST, DVD-ROM draw wont' close completely and he's experiencing artifacting in games...

I don't know how to tell them that the laptop is a piece of f*cking sh*t!!!!

Just to get back to your topic. (DELL IS CRAP!!!!) The PC came with Windows XP media centre, i don't think that is like windows Xp is it? also is the for gaming, work or something else because it is a pretty hardcore machine,

....So...... ya still buying that Dell system wells???

Heres a better deal if you dont want to build it yourself:

# *BASE_PRICE: [+509]
# CAS: CoolerMaster TAC-T01 Wave Master Aluminum 420W Case [+71] (SILVER COLOR)
# CASUPGRADE: NONE
# CPU: (939-pin) AMD ATHLON64 3200+ CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology [+50]
# CD: COMBO DRIVE (16X DVD-ROM & 52x32x52 CD-RW) (SILVER COLOR [+9])
# CD2: NONE
# CABLE: None
# FLASHMEDIA: INTERNAL 6in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer (BEIGE COLOR)
# FAN: AMD ATHLON64 CERTIFIED CPU FAN & HEATSINK + 3 EXTRA CASE FANS [+9]
# FLOPPY: NONE
# HALFLIFE2: Free "Half-Life 2 Bronze" Download Coupon
# HDD: Western Digital 200GB 7200RPM ATA 100 8MB Special Editon [+46]
# HDD2: NONE
# IEEE_CARD: NONE
# KEYBOARD: Logitech Deluxe 104 PS/2 Keyboard [+1] (BLACK COLOR)
# MOUSE: Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse [+37]
# MONITOR: ViewSonic VX924 19" 3 MS Xtreme Gaming LCD Display Monitor [+476]
# MP3PLAYER: NONE
# MODEM: NONE
# MOTHERBOARD: (Sckt939)MSI MSI-K8N NEO4/SLI nForce4 SLI Chipset Dual PCIE MB w/Gb-LAN,USB2.0,IEEE-1394,&7.1Audio [+43]
# MEMORY: 2048 MB (1GBx2) PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR MEMORY [+195] (Corsair Value Select)
# NETWORK: ONBOARD 10/100 NETWORK CARD
# OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition w/ Service Pack 2 [+89]
# PRO_WIRING: None
# PRINTER: None
# PRINTER_CABLE: None
# POWERSUPPLY: Antec True550 550Watt Power Supply [+128]
# RAID: NONE
# RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS
# SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
# SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
# SPEAKERS: (BLACK) Logitech X530 70Watts 5.1 Configuration Speaker System [+44]
# SCANNER: NONE
# STRAP: NONE
# TEMP: NONE (AS SHOWN)
# UPS: None
# USB: Build-in USB 2.0 Ports
# USB_PENDRIVE: NONE
# VIDEOCAMERA: NONE
# VIDEO: NVIDIA Geforce 6800 GT 256MB 16X PCI EXPRESS VIDEO CARD [+258]
# VIDEO2: NONE
# WIRELESSCARD: NONE
# WIRELESSPOINT: NONE
# ZIP: NONE
# _PRICE: (+1965)

http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/cart/showcart.asp?url=/system/load.asp,,id__CFGA64PCIE..v__d&ref=add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom