Any way to divide a huge DVD file into smaller ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswes

In Runtime
Hi there,

I got a 5.17 GB .iso file , i dun have a DVD-R . Is there a way to partition this file into smaller ones so i can burn it on ordinary CD-R ?

Thanks

Thanks all for replying...just wanna ask something else

Warez Monster : I thought about compressing it using winrar , but i wondered wat would be the size of the compressed file ? still in GB , so i gave up the idea...am I right or wat u think ?

EricB : I checked out dvd-shrink's description , it says it shrinks files to fit in DVD-R , i guess that wont work with me , coz i need to fit it in a cpl of CDs. am I right , or missing something ?

Cheers :)

Warez ment compressing with DVD shrink. Eric said use DVD shrink. I know you can uber compress the movie in DVD shrink to fit a CD format try DVD shrink.

yeah winrar can extract an .iso file (right click file and pick extract here). it will then be valid dvd files. you can now use dvd shrink to shrink it. but if you want to shrink to cd size and still have good
quality, use auto gk or win dvdcopy2

I forgot to say that its a game actually, not a movie.....will that make any difference with us ? or just go on with the same steps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom