Putting in a switch for all the lights in a X-Infinity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
I have a neon light it came with a invertor with 2 outlets (connectors like the fan connectors on the motherboard) and a on/off switch.

I was wondering does anybody have any experience with this case. Was wondering if anybody knew of any instructions to install a switch for turning all the lights on/off. The lights in this case don't have the same kind of plugs. They come right out of the large power connectors.

i have the same case
however it would be a huge pain in the ass to make all of them turn on and off.
You would ned to either wire them in groups or altogether and then hook a switch up to them. This would probly take a good 20 feet of wire and a couple of hours to do it properly.

First of all this "light" is an AC light (AC=Alternating current) Everything else in your computer is DC. (DC=Direct Current)

I'm assuming that the other lights you want to turn on and off with the same switch are plugged into a connector like this:

pic6.jpg

If you want to do it, you'll have to put all the lights on one power supply line. Then put the switch in that line before any thing is plugged into it.

Something like this:

power----Switch--split the wire----line 1----to inverter---to Cathode tube

-----Line 2----to 12v DC lights

no way! how sweet would sound controlled lights be? ive never come across that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom