Many xp pro problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay....one more Q..casue i go on like limewire or ares and won load XP Pro casue it did come up..but thing question is would it work?..thanks

okay....one more Qestion..casue when i go on like limewire or ares and down load XP Pro it does come up..but the thing is would it work?..thanks sorry for the confusion

I wouldn't trust a download of Windows XP Pro on limewire or any P2P apps. But, if you do choose to download it, download an image file of it. An image file is usually ".iso". Once downloaded, get an ISO burner, like MagicISO, and burn it to a CD.

OKay i stayed in the software tab and click iso and im downloadin windows xp pro..then download magic iso ..then just burn it to cd and TRY to instal and hope all goes well? thanks again

well i downloaded that program..made a cd with windows xp pro and now im doin a fresh install..so far so good..wish me that it all goes well..THANKS AGAIN!!!:D :D

Well i was up till 4am installing it and i resistered the copy with microsoft ...so far its running like a dream...nothings wrong...if i have any problems or questions ill let you know..thanks again to everyone who helped me!!:D :D :D Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom