Best Computer Ever Right?! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
burned-ati said:
yea u guys r right i would also sell it and buy a car lol i hav to say people who build systems like that are lonley guys with small ****s and have no lives

Or they just have too much money.

Actually, there's someone at my school with a rig like the original poster's, and he matches your description pretty damn well :p

or guys who build PC's like that have BIG ****s and even bigger bank accounts... Work 2 jobs and can buy what they want...???

And little kids whom just came out of their mother's womb like 12 years ago have SMALL ****s and even smaller piggy banks...???
I've drank scotch older then that... lol...

Just a theory...

What I think is a little concerning though, is that as the quality of computer parts go up marginally, the price goes up exponentially. It's the law of diminshing returns. Not only that, but we're also dealing with computers, and since technology advances so quickly, it's pretty much insane to purchase the absolute and complete best stuff, as a couple weeks down the line, the prices for those parts will have dropped already. I guess that's just my economist mindset kicking in though ;)

Plus I like building cheaper computers, because since they go obsolete faster, it gives me an excuse to build a new computer and then I can turn the old one into a server :D

HAVOC2k5 said:
or guys who build PC's like that have BIG ****s and even bigger bank accounts... Work 2 jobs and can buy what they want...???

And little kids whom just came out of their mother's womb like 12 years ago have SMALL ****s and even smaller piggy banks...???
I've drank scotch older then that... lol...

Just a theory...

Thanks for that saying, I can say I have drank scotch older than you :)

don't double post...there is an edit button

nobody really cares how old you are...they're just trying to get at you (and it obviously worked.) try not to make statements about how big guys manhoods are and things like that and it wont happen i assure you.

well anyone who comes online to talk about 'how big they are' obviously has issues.

but yeah regarding the prices...anyone remember in the Gf4 Ti days when the top of the line card was like $275......now the top of the line card can come to $1000.....and then on top of that, games are getting so good that you need to upgrade fairly soon compared to when you just bought the damn thing.

These prices are freakin ridiculous....you basically have to be a rich bastard if you want top graphics.

Yea exactly, and the nuts thing, they where just saying they have drank scotch older than you. So a flame like that is un called for, and so as this topic is unnesecary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom