Thumb Screws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaloracle

Daemon Poster
On my last build (well, actually reconstruction), I got sick of using a screw driver. I am now looking to add some stuff to my server, and want thumbscrews for 5.25 and 3.5 devices. I have no idea what the standard sizes are, so does anyone know if these will work? At only $2/10, I am tempted to get them anyway, but I still would like to know if they might work.

thumbscrews normally fit into every spot the normal screws would.....my previous cases for the screws that hold on the side panel to the screws that hold in the drives were all the same sizes and the thumb screws would fit in them.

And they're awesome. Without the hassle of the screw slipping and going who the hell knows where inside the case/behind the motherbaord.

At the price of $1.99 per 10, you can not complain. I am normally pay twice that much down here.

With my next build (PYZCHO B!TCH II COMING SOON), and going to using nothing but thumb screws to keep it together. (No including the motherboard)

Look around as you can get them in various colours. I am thinking about getting some Blue Ones for the back on my next case.

I have actually seen some fancy Thunb Screws in the shape skulls and alien heads. But not on my case thank you very much.

I would agree with you. I prefer basic black whenever possible. I don't see the need for aliens or any other creatures to invade my case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom