One day only, get Opera free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalsun

In Runtime
Download.com has partnered with Opera to celebrate Opera's 10th anniversary to give away a free license to Opera for 1 day only. No guarantees but I thought I would pass this along. :)

Get Opera Free

Also, this as well direct from Opera.

Note: For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail registerme@opera.com to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).

awesome! thanks!

the only thing i don't like about opera, is it doesn't have my bookmarks toolbar like in firefox... unless i'm missing an option somewhere

you can drop any link onto normal toolbar.. i think you can create new bars, but i'm not sure.. try dropping links into the tool bar though :D

TheRecluse said:
awesome! thanks!

the only thing i don't like about opera, is it doesn't have my bookmarks toolbar like in firefox... unless i'm missing an option somewhere

click file, import, import netscape & firefox bookmarks
then head the file that you exported with firefox

EricB said:
I am now an Opera fan. I couldn't stand the advertisement

Excellent, rumor has it that Opera may release their desktop browser free of ads and free of charge. ;)

Click the "Opera Watch Blog" in my sig, the article is just a tad down the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom