When Monitor doen't show anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

minsulanda

Beta member
i put everything in, Mother Board is Brand New and all things are Fine and I boot my computer on and everything seems to be working but Monitor doen't show up anything. not even Mobo boot up.

So what im thinking is that its defenately not MOBO problem and i think its Video Card Problem.

well, but I need you guys help, you guys know better than me, that one i know. =)

so Help, Please!

Make sure there isnt a seperate monitor power button that is not turned on....make sure your video card is seated properly and all connections inside and outside are good....

What do you mean by "not even Mobo boot up"? When you push the power switch does the fan turn on and afterward do you hear any beeps?

"not even Mobo boot up" How can you expect anything to work if you're saying the motherboard doesn't boot up. Heh

the Mobo Boot up. i meant The Screen of Mobo Boot up for example, Gigabyte, you see like gigabyte Logo or ASUS whatever.
the Monitor Shows nothing, power led showing just OrangeLight.
spec is Gigabyte GA 8n royal + Intel4 3.4 775Socket + 1 gig RAM + 7800GTX (1) .. well.. yea

Oh ok so everything is running but you can't see any thing on the monitor but you can hear that the computer is running, try to switch monitor just to be sure.

the same thing happened to me the other day. my USB ports went out and then one time when i tried to turn on my computer, nothing displayed, nothing beeped, just fans spinnng. i did my research, i troubleshooted, by removing parts one by one (eg. removing the RAM) just to try and diagnose the problem, and it turns out that my motherboard had copped out on me and stopped working. lately, people have been having problems like this when their gigabyte motherboards stop working. the most common sign that the end is near is the USB ports going out like what happened for me. I ordered a DFI lanparty just so i could get something reliable and i suggest you do the same. its a shame too, because that gigabyte motherboard was awsome till it blew up on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom