Bus Speed: 1066 MHz
Max System Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR2
Number of PCI Slots: 2
Number of PCI-Express x16 Slots: 1
Number of PCI-Express x1 Slots: 2
Processor Class: Intel Pentium 4 Processor w/ HT Technology
System Chipset: Intel 925XE Chipset

Cant really tell from that.. but $250 seems alot for a motherboard.. especially in US.

yeah, i figured it was too much... i'm checking out newegg right now

think i could find a good mobo/cpu combo for a good price?

i'm not too good at finding compatable stuff... i know how to build the comp if everything is in front of me.. but yeah

Okay their not really a bad motherboard, buy your paying an extra 100$ for some lazy dumbass retard

Also, if your building a gaming PC why are you going with Intel and not AMD?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Okay their not really a bad motherboard, buy your paying an extra 100$ for some lazy dumbass retard

Also, if your building a gaming PC why are you going with Intel and not AMD?

I don't see wtf is such a big deal about Fatal1ty anyways. All he did was win a tournament, and now he gets his name on motherboards, sound cards, and even gets to sponsor gaming events. Plus, I hear he's not that good anyways...he got pwned in UT2004!

is there really a big difference between intel and amd for gaming?

i found the fatal1ty mobo on newegg for $185

he is also looking into dual video cards, would there be a significant amount of performance over a single?

TheRecluse said:
is there really a big difference between intel and amd for gaming?

The way AMDs are designed allows them to perform better in some applications, especially gaming, than Pentium 4s at similar clock speeds.

An AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (2.0Ghz) is comparable to a Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz.

Generally, the 3200+ and P4 3.2 Ghz will be similar in price; Pentium 4 comparable to A64 3200+. But the 3200+ = 3.2Ghz is for normal applications, for GAMING, AMD performs MUCH higher than 3.2 Ghz.

beedubaya said:
I don't see wtf is such a big deal about Fatal1ty anyways. All he did was win a tournament, and now he gets his name on motherboards, sound cards, and even gets to sponsor gaming events. Plus, I hear he's not that good anyways...he got pwned in UT2004!

Ok moron don't talk about things that you don't understand. This is how good he really is:

"Fatal1ty now holds 10 Major Championship titles, doing so while competing in 5 different games - an achievement held by no other gamer. Adding to his professional career totals, Faltal1ty has now finished in the top three an amazing 52 times, with 39 first place finishes while competing in 57 tournaments. This is his first major championship playing the game “Painkiller”."

I think that pretty well describes why he has his name on stuff. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom