Virus from msn!! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

penline

Baseband Member
Hey guys
The other day i was on msn as normal talking to people and randomly one of my friends sends me a link and it appeared to be a websigth and it also had my email adressin it so i clicked on it nothing happened and now ever since wh contacts realy quike and sends it to them then shuts it realy quike it freezes my pc for about 10 secs and when i try to tell them it wont let me.

i hav downloaded microsoft anti spyware because adware se, spybot search and destroy and avg connot fid it but when i try to install the microsoft one it shuts the install down .

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

************websigth and it also had my email adressin it so i clicked on it nothing happened and now ever since when i am on msn it opens up all my contacts realy quike and sends

He's saying help me help me I have a virus and I can't get ride of it.

My adive is try all your spyware cleaners depending on what you have (spysweeper, ms anti-spyware DO NOT USE adaware or spybot they are second rate) also try your anti virus programs (whatever you have plus trend micro's online scan).

I prefeer Spysweeper as I think it's the best and also MS anti-spyware may be shutting down on you because of genuine advantage. I've never failed a test nor have I seen anyone who did but I know during the install it scans to see if you pass GE. I hate to further my rep as the "anti pirater" but this time it's relevent is your CD key a bootleg?

I know thats how some viruses have been spread that is why i would suggest not opening any links that were sent to you thru Messenger. The Viruses some how read you contact and then send you a link with their name attached. EIther that or they got it and the virus used their contact list to sent it to you. Sort of like a email virus but thru Messenger. I dont know if that made any sense. Sorry a bit tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom