6600 or x700??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said 6600 not 6600gt -.-
and i dont have a pci express. I was only refering to the 6600 not the 6600gt, i hate it when people dont read my post correctly and not follow along.

Omg u still havent figured it out........Enjoy your x700 dumbass, sry for the mispost on the pci-e. In an effort to help u purchase from Crapusa I did wrong. There are other places to buy cards, dont ask for help again, you probably wont get any.

Counter-Strike said:
x700 may be able to run HL2 and some BF2, and that will be about it. You can take away FEAR and STALKER for sure...

Naah x700 would be decent on stalker. 9800 Pro's can run that game.

Satan666 said:
I said 6600 not 6600gt -.-
and i dont have a pci express. I was only refering to the 6600 not the 6600gt, i hate it when people dont read my post correctly and not follow along.
Yeah, I know you said 6600, and what did everyone say, get the 6600GT, not the vanillia, and not the x700. Those prices are absolute bullsh!t at CompUSA. That is the worst deal I have seen.

You better get the vasiline out if you buy that x700pro for $200 bucks or your ass will be sore for weeks.

damasta55r said:
I thought it was the 6800LE that you could unlock pipes not 6800
it's both.
the 6800 Ultra has 16 pipes and has the highest clock speeds.
the GT has 16 pipes and a bit lower clock speeds
the normal one has 12 pipes, and lower clock speeds again. it also only has GDDR2.
the LE has 8 pipes and the same clock speeds as the 6800 plain.

the LE and normal 6800's have less than the full 16 pipes, even though the core actually has them there. a softmod will work on most of them regardless of whether they're an LE or a normal

anyway, in this generation of video cards, Nvidia has the upper hand. their 6600 GTs were a really good card to start with. ATI's X600 was supposed to compete, but it got completely knocked out. they made the X700, which still doesn't beat the 6600 GT. the X800 Pro even loses to the 6600 GT in a lot of cases.

dude your spending 180 dollars on a 6600 YOU CAN BUY A 6600GT WITH THAT MONEY, btw its agp, wow your making one big mistake. like i did when buying the 9800 pro over the 6600GT. that was when i didnt know anythign about computers.

oh my mistake, i know you guys was saying buy the 6600GT but i dont have enough money for it, but now i see that circuite city is selling the 6600GT for $250 and i get $50 by rebate. So im gonna try get the 6600gt since i found for the same price.

just TRY BUYING ONLINE! MAN! newegg just rocks plan rocks, you CAN GET THE 6600GT AGP FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS JUST BUY ONLINE! i bought my whole computer online. and there was not one single thing wrong with the parts that came. newegg + fedex = great service, and fast shipping.

and if your dad doesnt let you buy online, tell him he can either spend 250 dollars and buy from CC, or pay only 150 dollars to buy online. and just read some of the testimonials on newegg. you cnat find one single bad review of newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom