home made water cooling kit???

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
hello if you have the water blocks and tubing and fans and fish tank pumps or some kind of cheap pumps couldnt u build ur own water cooling kit and save like 100 dollars? well if not what parts do i need for a water cooling kit all seperate. for vga and cpu, and my mother board doesnt have 4 holes around the cpu socket

Lol I would highly recommend you do not make your own ghetto wc kit. It is very dangerous, and could destroy all of your computer parts. If you can fork over the bucks, www.dangerden.com is a great place.

can you guys direct me to a water cooling kit that will fit socket a/462 and doesnt need the 4 motherboard holes??

really im thiniing i will use my schools equipment to make one. i was gonna test it on an old p3 system first :)

Burned - don't buy a kit dude.

Just go to dangerden.com and select your own CPU block, tubing, pump, and radiator/heatercore and you're good to go...for easiness and to save space I'd recommend a T-line instead of a reservoir...that's basically 'building your own' in a sense and it's high quality stuff

yea there so much money, why do water cooling kits cost so much?! i mean there proubly assembled in afgan sweat shops for 2 dollars and resold to us lol,a water cooling kit should be like 65bucks at max lol, is there any thing better than water cooling or is that just the best cooling?

of course theres things better than water cooling but you aren't going to be able to afford it and it's a pain in the ass to setup since you gotta protect against condensation.

Theres always liquid nitrogen...you can't get more extreme than
-200C

above water cooling would be chilled water cooling, above that would be phase change, then above that would be your dry ice, LN2 and things like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom