Help a Newb Wanting to build a Pimp Gaming Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Flying-Squirrel

I would really like to thank everyone for all their help, especially PZEROFGH who has been a constant supply of information and help. [/B]

i think i got about 100 posts out of this thread, lol :D

I remember when you just started out on these forums, lol. Never thought you'd get to 11 pages. and you got 50 posts too, lol.

Your very welcome for the help! Who cares if its eleven pages?? Thats what the forums are for!! I appreciate when you appreciate the help we've given. Thats why I help out. Most of the time you never hear from the people youve helped nor a simple thank you.....glad it worked out but it aint over yet......

......you gotta build this thing. MOST IMPORTANT: TAKE YOUR TIME AND BE PATIENT. There is no rush to put this thing together, the last thing you want to do is damage your processor when installing it...ouch!

Maybe we can make a 22 page thread when your buildin it??? haha

DO NOT CUT YOUR 7800GTX. lol. i read on this other thread that one guy cut a 7800GTX to fit in his dell. *AGP slot* lol. cause his friend told him to cut along the lines. and this "friend" knows a lot about computers. just dont mess things up lol

If I am allowed to post here without having to start a new one when I start tryin to build this thing..... lol we may have a 50 page book of a thread on our hands. And when we come to OCing.... oh man

Holy cow they are up to 54 pages. we got some catchin up to do lol. Too bad my topic isn't as interesting, mine is just about helping a moron like me make a nice computer.

Ha..ya I esp like the part about him "not wanting anything to indepth"....

oh were onto page 12...

i say your going to get all your parts by thrusday

if you ordered today with regular shipping and no rush processing after 12:30PST. if you ordered before 12:30PST with rush processing i believ you'll get it on WEdsneyday, but this depends if you live on the east coast like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom