Laptop for a 14-Year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hey guys, i was wandering what i need to do to get my hands on a laptop that like everyday i can come home.. boot AIM up.. launch the winamp .... wile writing a report. No gaming whatsoever.. style just doesn have to look like garbage.. i just wana know what can i do with a 500-600 dollar price range.. like to keep it real low since i have no source of income and im selling a iPOD Mini. So i have to slowly come up with the money, anyone got any ideas leme know.. also, is building a laptop like a desktop? can i order the parts and put it together? alright thanks

With Laptops, you don't really have much of a choice other than to go with makers like Dell. So...go check out their website. They have some pretty good deals. You won't be able to upgrade it, but thats what you get when you go with Dell.

EDIT: Checked it out for ya. This laptop is $549 but after a $100 mail-in rebate, so you have to pay $649 up front. Otherwise, this is probably the cheapest decent laptop on the internet...

hope he has some spare monitors, keyboard, speakers, and mouse lying around. i say the mac mini is a pretty good deal

the mac mini is a very nice product for the price. Dell is the only option you have.($500-$600, no games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom