16 bit ms-dossubsystem error?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNEAKYTRIX

Beta member
hey guys iam new to the boards and could really use some help , i custom built my own pc its less than 24 hours old! and runs awesome except for this dam pop up it says (16 bit ms-dos subsystem) and under that it says the ntvdm cpu has encountered an illegal instruction cs:0dadop:636b65642 e choose close to terminate the application ,, which i do but it just doesnt stop poping up also i cant set my homepage for my internet to my providers webpage as this same erroe is set as my homepage i changed it back to default but it doesnt work , any help would be highly appreciated thank in advace guys... Rich

it occurs on every start up, and just randomly during gaming or surfing the web? i would take a screen shot but i dont know how? any ideas whats up?

DIDNT WORK

THANKS FOR THE REPLY I TRIED AND FOLLOWED EVRYTHING ON THAT LINK , NONE OF IT DIDNT HELP . ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, THANKS RICH

use the print screen button then paste it in a an open paint window save file and uh somehow look for add atcahment option for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom