accessibility options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebub123

Beta member
i am missing accessibility options, its not in the classic view of the control panel and the category view "Accessibility Options" category when i click on "Configure Windows...needs." option i get an error message that says "Windows cannot find 'D:\WINDOWS\system32\accwiz.exe'. Make sure you blah, blah then click search." and the sticky keys thing still comes up when i play games and stuff and i really need to turn it off, sohow can i get the accessibility options back?

heres a side question i also dont have the Master Volume icon in the taskbar, i downloaded sndvol32.exe so i can still adjust the volume but i have to go to the desktop and click on it and it gets annoying. so where do i put it so its on the taskbar?

Beelzebub123 said:
and the sticky keys thing still comes up when i play games and stuff and i really need to turn it off,

so where do i put it so its on the taskbar?

to toggle stickykey press your left shift button five times

in sounds and audio, theres a checkbox that puts the volume control on the desktop. it'll look like a grey ball.

i apologize, i didnt give the right information when i press shift 5 times the dialog box comes up and i click settings the dialog box goes away and then nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom