How do i make a backup disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajete

In Runtime
Im going to reinstall windows. How do i make a back up disk to save programs, and files?

Why not? Thats what I use. I just make an image, when stuff goes wrong, I just click the image and my system is restored.

yea but i think he wants to back up his data now before he formats it..unless i read it wrong...and yea if u mean after u format and get everything working thats wat i do too

Keep in mind that if his computer is all f'ed up now, Ghost won't help. It'll simply restore it to its current screwed up condition.

Well, if you want to make backup file of all apps and programs +OS, to my mind the best backup software is True Image. I've been using it for a long time, and I fully satisfy with it. It's a really convenient and reliable software.
If you want to make a clean syatem install, you'll have to reinstall all programs again, But after that I reccomend you to make a full system backup, so you'll be able restore cleam installed OS whenever you want. It'll take you about 10-15 min to restore all data and apps.
I really recommend you to use this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom