My Alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.
alienware's wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy too overpriced, if ur too lazy to build ur own pc and want to shell out the extra dollars for a company to tweak, build, etc, go with OverDrive PC, clocks the Alienware ALX SLI, and that with only having air cooling!!!

its rumored that other companies call overdrive pc tech support to try to figure out wut makes thie pcs so damn fast (about 20% faster with the same components!!!)

this kid on this other forum I visit was all excited because he was getting a brand new 'alienware aurora' I think...I tried to convince him I'd help him build a better and cheaper computer but I don't think he wants to bother with getting seperate parts and building it himself, plus I'm sure he thinks alienware = the best there is

Harpers at the same site, I told him we'd both help him to build it ....OH WELL

Actualy, around here ppl love the name. Ppl buy pre-built computers because they are to afraid of the insides. They wont take the time to learn how easy it is to build one so they find Alienware, see the case, and buy it. Also, alot of ppl around where i live think it makes you "cooler" to have an Alienware.

Heyyo,

Now, alienware don't only give you a spiffy case n' such, but I'm sure they pre-oc all their comps and then cover that with warranty, so that's plenty sweet.

Now, his old alienware, what kindof CPU does it have eh? I know for AMD I've only seen s939 cpu's with pci-e, I dunno if this applies to intel.. anywho, might wanna check that your cpu is the same socket as that mobo you plan on getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom