radeon vs geforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe nvidia will pay the game makers to not make a patch so then they will have to buy only nvidias card for the time being, sense ati doesnt have any SM3 cards out...then nvidia will be rich, but they are alreayd rich but tehy will be even richer

Ok, well how about the guys w/ older Nvidia cards like the FX generation? That will only make ppl boycott not only the program but the company as well. So that wouldnt be a very good marketing strategy. Also, ppl will play the game more if you can run them on older cards and ATI cards as well.

well i guess the game makers want to make more money, so i guess making a patch is resonable. but ati should really start making cards with SM3

That has been an argument for a long time my friend. When ATI is leading the battle the fanboys are saying that eye candy is better and blah blah but when Nvidia is ahead they resort to saying performance over eye candy WTF? Yea, its dumb, but they really need to have SM3 support.

WHO CARES ABOUT PERFORMANCE!! its about turning up the eye candy and reseolution so you can see every little detail, who really cares if you get 20000 in 05 with a x850 xt pe. when you cant turn up all the details in bf2. you would rather get a 6800GT which would get like 10000 in 05 and turn up all the details in bf2 and get more bang for your bucks

it's just like my friend who sets up the monthly LANs....we agree about every piece of hardware except for video cards, he likes ATI, I like Nvidia....when he first got his X800XL he was saying "yeah the X800XL is really close to the 6800GT except a lot cheaper"...then a few months later "Yeah the X800XL is right on par with the 6800GT" then a couple weeks ago he was saying "yeah the X800XL performs better than the 6800GT"....I'm like wtf? Why does your story keep changing "Benches on XS show it" and beyond that we all know futuremark is biased towards ATI cards as it is...regardless though a tiny OC on the 6800GT leaves the X800XL in the dust...when I bring up SM3.0 he's all "Yeah that doesn't matter...theres SM3A, SM3B, and SM3C, so they won't even be using the ones nvidia is using any more" and it's just BS after BS....the X900 looked like it was going to be good but WHERE IS IT!? He was saying "oh it works, it's a monsterous card" but oh wait....apparently 50% of the cards coming off the assembly line are DOA......

I swear I hear more ATI fanboys making up excuses to no living end than nvidia....I blatently admitted and acknowledged the FX series was a horrible mistake, but why is it when ATI makes an obvious mistake "oh well no it's not actually a mistake...see what happened is" and it's some BS story..

BAH I SAY, just give me a damn card that'll perform good and not give me hassle

I swear I hear more ATI fanboys making up excuses to no living end than nvidia....I blatently admitted and acknowledged the FX series was a horrible mistake, but why is it when ATI makes an obvious mistake "oh well no it's not actually a mistake...see what happened is" and it's some BS story..
:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :p :p :amazed: :amazed:

sorry I couldn't help but rant because like I said, me and this friend agree on the same water cooling, the same mobo manufacturers, same CPU's, just not video cards and the crap he gives me about ATI sometimes makes me want to choke him

Sounds like a friend of mine who got irritated with me cuz i said i was gonna go PCIE, not AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom