need help now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
my MP10 video playback is terrible, the color is so bad and its really bright yellow and impossible to make out the images. the sound is fine. is there any converting software or a patch that can fix this i think its a driver problem.

Install the 77.77 drivers. I had the very same problem and with DVD playback as well. Nvidia had some issues with the last set of drivers they released prior to 77.77. Make sure you uninstall your old drivers first.

Either through device manager or add/remove programs. If your video playback is fine though after the install you could just leave it alone. If you still have playback problems then uninstall them and install the new 77.77 ones.

i have three sets of drivers: NVIDIA Drivers, NVIDIA Display Drivers, and Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Driver Software.... get rid of all?

Are you running on a video card or using integrated graphics? If your running off a video card you do not need drivers for the Intel(R) 82845G Graphics chipset.

Intel(R) 82845G Graphics chipset only - forget about Nvidia drivers and use the Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Drivers.

Nvidia graphics card only - Uninstall all graphics drivers, disable integrated graphics in your BIOS, reboot and install the Nvidia drivers 77.77.

ATI graphics card only - same as Nvidia but use ATI's drivers.

Don't run your graphics card and your integrated graphics together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom